A NOSSA MISSÃO É IMPORTANTÍSSIMA!

Seja você também um missionário e ajude o Mundo a Ver a Luz de Jesus, Salvação e Paz à todos aqueles que o recebem como Senhor e Salvador!

Scroll Text - http://www.marqueetextlive.com

Translate

12.2.10

Ghana 2010

God is giving us another chance to visit Ghana. We are going to check some things for the Oklahoma group that is going there in July. We also need to go and take a look on Pelungo's church that we help build last November to see their progress.
The last thing we need to do is try to set up a Evangelism training for September in at least one location.
Please pray for us as we travel. This is the first of many times that we will be traveling in side and out side Brazil and many times we face situations that are very difficult.
Thank you for your prayers and support.
I Love what I do!

Marcos
God's servant.

1 comment:

Becky stover said...

I will keep you in my prayers and tell Pastor Bismark and Becky I said HELLO wish I could come and see them in July but not seeing that happening. Hope things go well if you take some pictures in Pelunga please post them I still think of the children and friends I made while I was there. WATCH the TAXI DRIVERS LOL

Devocional